Gates Open and Check-In Begins at 7:30 AM.
Every runner MUST turn in a signed waiver on race day. To save you time during check-in, you may print your own waiver and fill it out ahead of time. Minors (under 18) will need a parent/guardian to sign their waiver.
What to Bring on Race Day
- Race Confirmation E-mail
- Lightweight, non-cotton clothes (quick-dry clothing is good)
- Trail running shoes
- Full change of clothes for post-race
- Extra shoes, sandals or flip-flops
- Trash bag for muddy clothes
- Protective gear (you may want a pair of gloves to prevent rope burn, etc.)
- Spending money (food is available under the Big Top)
Race Packets Contain
- Race Bib
- Safety Pins
- T- Shirt or coupon
- Course Map
- Key ring
OFFICIAL RULES for the Mud Run
- All racers must wear their race number/bib.
- Run on the right, pass on the left.
- All racers must stay well hydrated; please use the water stations on the course to stay hydrated.
- No diving in any of the mud pits.
- If there is an obstacle you are unable to complete, you may choose to skip it. However, if you are registered in any of the competitive timed waves, there is a penalty of 25 jumping jacks for anyone who fails to complete or chooses to skip an obstacle. There are a few obstacles that require swimming in deep water.
- To be eligible for an award in one of the competitive timed waves, racers must complete the entire course.
All attendees and athletes are expected to conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner. Fighting, foul language, cheating and other unsportsmanlike practices will not be tolerated. Teen Missions reserves the right to refuse racers entry and the right to disqualify anyone who conducts himself or herself in a way unbecoming of an athlete. Thank you for helping us make this event family friendly.
Teen Missions property is a smoke-free environment. Please refrain from smoking while on the premises.